Friday, January 4, 2008

Nothing satisfies like a diet coke!

I intended, all along today, to write about my love for diet coke, but then I started thinking about diet coke and how bad I wanted a diet coke and how it is 8:00 at night and I'd be up all night if I had a diet coke and besides that I am not supposed to have caffeine anyway.

I think I am salivating right now just thinking about it. I swear I get a buzz, just opening a can and pouring it over a nice big glass of ice. Diet coke in a bottle is great too, but it just doesn't have the same sensation as a can does. I am not supposed to have caffeine at all, so I am relegated to caffeine free, which again is good, but not the same.

I will admit I'll drink almost any diet pop, but the rest are just second best. When I am going out for lunch one of the first things I think about is whether they have coke or pepsi products. Given the choice of two places I'll take the one with the diet coke, free refills please.

I have to go do something else because I really need a diet coke.

Drink it up!

No comments: