Monday, January 14, 2008

Let's pray for sleep

Last night it was Z's turn. Up crying twice last night that his legs hurt. Growing pains, I don't care what anyone says. I had them, they stink.

I felt so bad, that I pulled him into bed with us. We all slept in a pile, with me in the middle. Guess who didn't get any sleep.

Man I wish that bed would come. Hopefully this week. Anyway, here it is 8:15 and I am so ready for bed.


On the advice of TE, I put some frozen chicken breast and a tub of salsa in the crockpot and let it cook all day. Came home from work, heated up some refried beans and tortillas and had us a little fiesta. It was great. I was worried the chicken would be dry after 11 hours in the crockpot, but it was excellent.

Any more good quick dinner ideas? Anyone?

No comments: