Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mom I'm Done

I have a serious question here.

When do I get to stop wiping my children's bottoms?  I mean seriously, it is getting old.  

They must go at school or do they just save it up until they get home and then mom and dad have to take care of. 

Well I know they go at school, because I have seen the results of them wiping their own bottoms. You know what I am talking about.  The underwear you just throw away, because lets face it you don't want it washed with the rest of the laundry.  

Then there were the couple of times that maybe someone had an accident at daycare or preschool and the teacher so kindly had them put the underwear in a bag, tied it up and then sent it home with you.  Then as you were walking out of school, you threw it in the garbage on the way down the hall.

You know you do it.  I know AM does!  

Sorry if this grosses anyone out, but these are the things I think of.

No comments: