Sunday, January 27, 2008

Can you hear that?

Of course you can't.  Why, because there is no one here.  There is peace and quiet.  Jut the rat a tat tat of my keyboard and maybe the crunch or two of my crackers.

The lovely EB took all the kids to drop in soccer and then basketball. 3 hours all to myself.  Oh what will I do.  Blog, Blog and a little more blog.  Okay maybe I should put away the 4 loads of clean laundry and pick up the house.

Earlier I took the kids ice skating.  We did the "funky camel".  You say, "What is the funky 
camel?"  I have been teaching the kids to skate.  I was showing them one my fancy moves and saying I was doing a "Dorothy Hamel".  Well G tried to do the same thing and then said, "Mom, do you like my funky camel.

BTW only 13 days until Disney.

 


No comments: