Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bathroom etiquette

This post will double as a tip for the day and a little rant.

Now, I know there are no published rules on bathroom etiquette, but by God there should be. I would say these are in order of importance, but really they are all equal in my book.

  • DO NOT talk on your cell phone while you are using the bathroom . I can't believe I even have to say that, but apparently I do because there are people who do. All the time.

  • If you follow me into the bathroom and there are four empty stalls, DO NOT use the one right next to me. I select my stall for maximum privacy. Don't invade my space.

  • When you are done, FLUSH, and make sure what you flushed goes down.

  • DO NOT pee on the seat. If you must hover, clean up after yourself.

  • WASH YOUR HANDS.

  • WASH YOUR HANDS.

  • WASH YOUR HANDS.

That's all I am going to say about that.

  • WASH YOUR HANDS.

No comments: