Thursday, January 31, 2008

My to do list

Do you ever feel like you can't even get organized enough to write down your to do list.

That is where I am at right now.  I know there are a million things I need to do in the next 9 days, but I just can't get it figured out.  

For example I know that I need to pre-purchase checked baggage before we go. So I tried several times tonight and it keeps saying try again later.  

I also need to figure out whether we are taking an airport limo to the airport or are we going to park there.

I need to buy a gift for a friend, before her party tomorrow night.  I also need to make spinach dip for the party.  

Thankfully that EB stopped at the store for me tonight and picked up all the things I needed .

I did manage to get my haircut today.  That always makes me feel like a new woman.  I asked her to make me 10 years younger, that didn't happen, but the haircut is good.

Okay, I really need to figure out the parking.  

No comments: