Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's here, it's here, with one big problem!

Did you know that a Tempurpedic bed freezes. Yes, that is what I said. The darn thing is frozen and sitting against the wall in our living room. We can't move the darn thing until it is thawed out.

We had them take our old bed away, so guess who is sleeping on the couch tonight. I should really make the kids sleep on the floor and I could take residence in the bunk beds. EB is going to get the recliner. This should be fun.

Maybe I will lay in it all day tomorrow. Watch my Packers and hang out on the new bed.

UGHHHHHH.......................................................

BTW Did I mention that my beloved Packers are playing tomorrow and I would appreciate it if you would all turn on the game and cheer on my man Brett.

No comments: