Thursday, January 17, 2008

The bed is coming

Okay, we got the call. The bed is in and will be delivered on Saturday.

Sometime after swimming lessons, but before dinner. I am taking the kids to a birthday party and EB is going to stay home and wait for the delivery.

Now this isn't just any bed. This is THE bed. This is the bed that is going to change my life. I just know it.

This bed is going to make me
happier,
smarter,
nicer,
thinner,
prettier,
richer.


A bed can do that, can't it? I have extremely high expectations for this bed. Good thing it doesn't know that. The pressure would kill it.

Or maybe I will just get a good nights sleep. That kind of was the point of a new bed, right.

PS Do you think it could help Brett and my beloved Packers win on Sunday. OH PLEASE LET THEM WIN!

No comments: