Wednesday, January 30, 2008

10 days until Disney

I am not sure who is more excited me or the kids.   I am doing the ridiculous things right now.  Like ordering shoes for the kids from land's end overstocks.  Did I ever tell you how much I love land's end overstocks. 

I ordered these shoes for B and Z. $14.99 I consider that a steal for boys skater shoes. 

I ordered this swimsuit for G.  At 19.99, I am not sure I consider it a steal, but if her bottom stays in it, it will be worth it.  

I also ordered a few other things, but not one thing for myself.  I am just hoping that I can find something to take that fits over my big butt.

I also finally made reservations for a character dining experience, only I goofed.  I wanted to make reservations at Chef Mickey, but I made reservations at Cape May Cafe, which is with Goofy and not Mickey.  Oh well, I am sure they will still be excited.

Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut, because I know that was essential to the trip.  Need to have good hair for the pictures.  I am also going to start a packing list.  Really I am.

No comments: