Thursday, January 24, 2008

More stimulation for the economy!

EB had to spend $65 on a new phone today because our fancy new wireless network for our computers operates on the same frequency as our old phone, so I was losing my internet connection every couple of minutes.  This is quite a pain when you want to be the "blogging queen".  

Oh I know, with my 6 readers, I am going to an on my way.

I have also decided that I need a new desk chair. If I am going to continue to spend all of my free time at the computer, the extra dining room chair is definitely not going to cut it.  I guess I could use that as an excuse to get a massage.  Hmmm I will have to contemplate that one for a while.  

I am also thinking I might need a headset for the home phone or maybe the new phone has speakerphone.  That way when I call every help desk person there is, for all of these lovely gadgets I can't figure out, I won't get a crick in my neck.  

Do you know how hard it is to hold a cell phone under your ear with you shoulder so that you can type with two hands.  Try it and then go get a massage.  

The fabulous EB also filled my car up with gas.  That is more stimulation to the economy.  

No comments: