Thursday, March 13, 2008

Job search

As you all know, I am looking for a job.  I am not finding a job, but I am looking. 

I went through re-employment training last week and found it somewhat helpful.  I have been at the same company for almost 13 years, so I haven't really looked for a job in some time.

Jobs are scarce where we are. 

So EB thinks we should MAYBE relocate.  

HELLO, last year I had two job offers out of state and he didn't want to go, now he wants to go. I am expanding my job search.  Even though I have no idea how to look for a job out of state.  I know there is Monster.com etc, but our re-employment trainer said, "be really careful with websites like monster.  You end up getting a lot of garbage."

We still have the same problem we have had for been talking about for the last few years.  We would need to sell our house.  Our crappy old, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house.  

No comments: