Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The baby is home.

I called the vet this morning and he said Sam had done his business, was feeling much better and could come home today.  So after school the kids and I went to pick him up.  

The vet was so nice he asked me if I wanted to see what came out of the little dude.  Hmmm let's see, I can't clean up the kids vomit, so why would I want to see the dogs vomit and poo.  

I said, "Sure."  I mean, I didn't want to look like the wussy girl that I am.  

"Wow."  That was both disgusting and amazing at the same time.  I won't go into detail.  

Dr. Al said they had 4 dogs, in two days, that felt the need to eat carpet. Two of them had to have surgery.  We were very lucky.  We made out like bandits on the bill too, $94.  I thought it was going to be so much more than that. I would have paid it too, no matter what it was.  

The kids are ecstatic to have him home and I think he was pretty happy to see us too.  EB was kind enough to give the little stink pot a bath and now he is even more delightful.



No comments: