Sunday, March 9, 2008

Did you forget something?

I woke up at about 6:45 this morning and was very excited. I had plenty of time to start a load of laundry and make my frittata before church.  That was until I was putting the laundry in and an it hit me.  I was supposed to set my clock ahead last night.  I have an excuse, I don't know what it is, but I have one.  

Anyway, I went upstairs to get EB up and have him get in the shower while I whipped up breakfast.  He is laying in bed awake and I see his clock says 8:05, not 7:05 like mine.  

I said, "You didn't think to change any other clocks in this house or remind me to change my clock?"  

He said, " I just changed it."

I said, "And... you couldn't come tell me that it was 8:05 not 7:05?"

He said, "It is not a big deal."

I said, "It is.........."

He says, " It's not......."

and on and on. You know you've been there before.

Back to the frittata.  It was delicious.  I was watching Tyler' Ultimate while I was running yesterday morning and he was making breakfast stuff.  This frittata had potatoes, onions, ham, cheese and some herbs.  A bonus, the kids only picked a few things out.  Unfortunately we had to eat quickly since I was so late in getting up.  

BTW, did anyone else notice that Applebees took Tyler off of their menu and they are not talking about him in the ads.  Just something I noticed.  I love Tyler. 




No comments: