Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Who buys this stuff?

I was perusing the paper this weekend and while flipping through the coupon section, I came upon a flyer for checks.

I always like to check out the new styles, see if there is something we should have. Of course we write about 5 checks a month and I am not even allowed to have the checkbook, but anyhoo I like to be stylish.

A while back I found some Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw, and even I whom (or is it who) is goo goo over Tim, thought that was kind of corny.

But this takes the cake.




I mean, "Are there 5 year olds out there with checking accounts?"

Who would order these?  I am sure someone does, but who.  I really need to know.  If you would order My Little Pony checks, please let me know.  


Funny, Funny, Funny

Go to Don't try this at home and check out this video.  Totally cracked me up.  

1 comment:

Queen B said...

That cracks me up! I couldn't write a check with a straight face!!!