Thursday, April 17, 2008

Underwear again!

Have you seen the commercials for the new Hanes "Wedge free" underwear.  I need to get me some of those.  I have been having serious panty issues lately.  It could have something to do with the weight I have put on over that last couple of months leading to my pants being entirely too tight.   I would like to chalk it up to old elastic, but I am pretty sure these underwear are not that old.  A girl can pretend can't she.

Here are a couple of underwear funnies.

I was in college when I first bought my own underwear.  I know that is pretty old, but my mom always bought us socks and underwear for our birthdays and Christmas, so I never had the need.  

So I went to Shopko and purchased me some size 10 fruit of the looms.  When I got home and opened the package I thought, "my, these are giganormous underwear", so I called my mom to see what the deal was.  Turns out just because you wear a size 10 jeans doesn't mean you need size 10 underwear.  Nowadays I could probably wear size 10 underwear, but back then they seemed enormous.  

2nd funny:

Friday while we were out scoping a new location to call home I got a phone call from a distressed B because he could not find his "Diamond" underwear.  He said he had his cup but could not find the underwear.  I told him were they were and then talked to my mom.  I laughed because he wasn't the least bit shy in telling his grandma that he needed his underwear for his cup.  


No comments: