Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am pooped!

It is 9:40 pm and this is the first chance I have had to sit down since I got up this morning.  I at least got a bunch of things done today, which is so much better than sitting down at night and thinking, what did I do all day.

I spent the first 1 1/2 hours of the day running with some friends.  I am so glad spring is here, I ran in shorts and a tank top. Yeah.  Then off to the grocery store.  Most of the rest of the day was spent painting the porch.  It is a lot of work, getting your house ready to put it up for sale, but hopefully it will pay off and we will actually sell our house, unlike everyone else around town.

We are also babysitting for our friends kids.  They came over about noon and I made all of the kids play outside all day.  I am the meanest mom ever.  They kept trying to sneak back into the house, but I caught the little suckers.  Then Z tried to complain about the mosquitos biting him. I told him to suck it up and get back outside.  

Tonight when he got out of the shower and asked me to put the itchy medicine on him, boy did I feel bad.  The kid has 26 mosquito bites on his legs.  I am not sure why but mosquito's love him.  We can go outside and I won't get one bite, but he will be eaten alive.

Some where in there I did also fee them and took them to dairy queen for desert.  I had a small Heath Blizzard, which totally blew my running from this morning.  Oh well tomorrow is another day and it is probably going to look much like today.

No comments: