Sunday, April 20, 2008

SHE DID IT!


G finally did it.  While I was painting my my butt off this weekend.  This little girl figured out how to ride her two wheeler with just two wheels.  

We have tried the last two years to teach her how to ride, but she just didn't get it.  So this year I took her training wheels off again and this time, all on her own, she got it.  She was so excited I could barely get her to come in for dinner.  

BTW the painting is looking fabulous.  It only took 2 coats of primer and two coats of paint to get it there.  We are still working on the second coat of paint, but I think that is going to do the trick.  I also made two abstract, acrylic on canvas, paintings to hang on the walls. I will share those with you tomorrow. 

Now it is off to sleep so I can look refreshed, not, for my 4pm interview tomorrow.  

No comments: