Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Clearer or more complicated

We are supposed to make our decision, about moving south, by Friday and we still weren't sure about what we wanted to do.  I think deep down we know our answer is no, but the people were so nice, we don't want to disappoint them. We can still retire there, right.  No worry about schools then.   

Anyway, today one of my old VP's emailed me to ask me if I was interested in director's position they have opening up.  This would be North, not South.  West, not East, only 3 hours from my mom and dad and only 1.5 hours away from one of my dearest friends. 

Hmmmm, what should I do. 

Of course I said yes, I was interested.  Doesn't guarantee me a job, but it is a start.  Just for kicks we started looking for houses, because that is what stops us every time.  We already found a house we would really like.

That just happens in my dreams.

PS.  No Nascar track here or even anywhere close.  Some little boys will be so disappointed.

No comments: