Apparently, I am smart enough to figure out the right answers for the nut job test. The results are in and they still want me. I am waiting to find out if I will get an offer from the job that will not require me to relocate my family before we make any final decisions.
This is really, really hard. As I have said before, if it were just EB and I, we would be gone. So many factors to consider. I might just go with the coin flip.