Sunday, May 11, 2008

A great way to end the weekend.

Happy Mother's Day!

What a busy weekend.  Friday night I hung with old friends.  Saturday, took the twins to a birthday party, did some more work on the house, went out to dinner, and then over to a friends house for a bonfire.   It is sad when your 6 year old has to tell you at 12:15 am, that it is time to go home.  

Needless to say, we slept in this morning and didn't quite make it to church.  I actually woke up at 7 but, the kids barely got out of bed at 9.  They gave me fabulous gifts and wonderful cards that made me cry.  Then EB made me pancakes with cream cheese filling, then covered in blueberries and Redi Whip. MMMMMMMM Good.

The rest of the day we spent watching movies, playing Wii and just about doing nothing.

What a wonderful day!

No comments: