Saturday, February 2, 2008

Like mother like daughter


Can I consider it educational, if she is on americangirl.com creating her first piano concerto?

Speaking of musical instruments.  I really want to get this for B.  I have no idea why.  He says he wants to play the drums, but seriously.  

Maybe it is because I have a secret desire to play the drums.  

I really have no musical talent whatsoever.  I played the clarinet and the saxaphone back in jr high. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at either.  I also sang in the choir and participated in every musical we put on.  Apparently back then I could sing.  Really I could.  Now I can't carry a tune.  Even the kids hate my singing. (Except when I sing them Hush little baby at bedtime.) Sometimes I turn the music up in the car really loud, just so I don't have to hear myself sing.  

Now that is sad.




No comments: