Friday, February 8, 2008

Last minute preparations


This is me weighing the bag, because I was sure it was over 50 lbs.  Turns out only 41, hopefully I wasn't leaning to far to the side.  By the way I would not be wearing two different socks.  No way, couldn't be, might be, probably.  Shoot I hate that.



Here are all of our bags.  I think we are packed except for the toiletries. That I will pack after my shower tomorrow.  

Finished sewing up G's sweatshirt, cleaned up the house and in the morning I am going to color my hair.  Yes I know that is a very important thing to do before you go on vacation.  I think I am having a wild hair.  Anyway tomorrow I will be a red head.

At least I didn't have to make a trip to the ER this morning, like friends of mine:)  See you at Disney.  


No comments: