I love the line in "You've Got Mail" where Tom Hanks says to Meg Ryan, "If I knew your address I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils."
I love back to school shopping, although I thoroughly not ready for summer to be over.
Today B got his house assignment for his first year of middle school. Yikes, I am definitely not ready for this. In with his house assignment came the usual registration paperwork etc. Then there was my favorite piece of information.
The Student Dress Could
- Pants should fit at the waistline so as not to reveal under garments
- Pant legs should not drag on the floor.
- tops should be long enough to easily cover the mid-riff.
- Spaghetti strap tops and many tank tops do not cover the chest and back adequately for school-wear.
- Bra straps should not be visible.
- Shorts and skirts should be long enough that when you drop your hands to the thigh, they should not touch skin.
- No hats, caps, or bandannas.
The did say at orientation they will call parents and make them come get the kids from school.
I love it. I hate being a prude, but I do not want to see your cleavage.