Monday, July 5, 2010

Freedom

To do just about anything you please, whenever you please and with whom you please.

We chose to spend time sitting by the river, in 1000% humidity, for many hours.




It was very relaxing, in spite of the humidity.

The kids participated in a fishing contest.  G caught two fish and a turtle.  Just as I was about to take a picture of the 1 1/2 foot long snapping turtle, it dove back in the water.

I barely moved from under this umbrella, for the 6 hours we spent at the river.



The only thing that would have made it better, was if I had brought a good book.  

The library opened back up today in a new location with 20,000 more square feet than they had before. 

I am off to make my pick list.

The best part about this 4th of July...... 

I did not fall down and break anything.  Woo hoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I am even relaxed after reading your post and looking at these pictures!