Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mr. Wonderful

Saturday night our CEO hosted a holiday party at her house.  I didn't want to go.  I am really not a big fan of social functions with corporate leadership. I am now part of that group, so I must get over it.  It was really quite nice and spouses were included.  In all, there were about 40 people there.   The best part of the evening was the white elephant gift exchange.

There were some pretty spectacular gifts; a bacon wallet (a wallet that looked like a slab of bacon), some one's old cassette tapes (homemade even), a giant soup tureen in the shape of a tomato, a bud vase that attaches to your computer and many more.

I was the lucky recipient of Mr. Wonderful.  (Not that I don't already have a Mr. Wonderful)




There was only one other gift I would like to have had and that was a box of 25 Salted Nut Rolls.  

Man I love those things.

No comments: