Sunday, December 7, 2008

It was #$%^@$ 2 @#%$# degrees this morning.

Needless to say I didn't run outdoors this morning. I thought about it for a whole 5 seconds and then smartened up. So I ran for 2.5 hours at the Y. I did 1/2 hour on the treadmill, 1/2 hour on the track, 1/2 hour on the treadmill and then the last hour on the track. I hate running on a treadmill/track, but the risk of frostbite isn't worth it. I did actually see some moron out running on my way to the gym.

EB and the kids put up the Christmas tree and I am sitting here listening to my new Casting Crowns Christmas CD with the glow of the tree and my laptop screen. I am not going to do the usual decorating, just not into it when there isn't a place to put anything in this house.

I still have to make the kids cosutmes for their concert on Thursday. It is not a Christmas concert. It is called Bugz and they are yes, you guessed it, bugs. G is going to be a firefly and Z is going to be a spider. The concert was supposed to be in November but the stage was not available at that time.

1 comment:

Minnesota Matron said...

Darling, you must be in the Matron's neck of the woods!