Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a scam.

Tonight we were watching the biggest loser finale, when the new TMobile commercial came on.  
B comes into the kitchen and says, "You know mom, that companion fare stuff is just a scam."  

Let me tell you what is a scam.  Weather.com.  Before we moved to this area, I did thorough research about the difference in the weather.  Two degrees lower average temperature each month.  That is it, two measly degrees. Why then is it -8 again today.  People always say it can't snow when it is this cold. Guess what? It can and it does.  It took 2 hours and 30 minutes to drive 29 miles.  This is the 3rd day in 2 weeks where it has taken 2 hours to get to or from work.  

To add insult to injury as I was sitting there in traffic, trying desperately to see through my half wet half frozen windshield, I watched the windshield crack from one side to the other.  

Nice.


No comments: