Monday, November 3, 2008

Just a little song and dance

Literally.   Friday night we took the kids to see HSM3, instead of going trick or treating.  It was a win for me.  No candy, no costumes, no crying over candy, no crying over costumes.  Fifteen minutes into the movie and Z is sound asleep.  I moved over to his seat to pick him up so he wouldn't have a sore neck when he woke up.  (There were a total of 10 people in the theater and we were in the back row, so I didn't disrupt anyone.)

So we are watching the movie when we get to the potential break-up scene and Z starts snoring, B is crying and G is sitting at the edge of her seat, just mesmerized by it all.  I kept moving Z's head but he just kept on snoring.  B recovered once all was right in the world with Troy and Gabriella.  
He is a very emotional.  

I do have to say that, although the plot was thoroughly predictable, the music was great and the dancing was pretty remarkable.  It is nice to be able to go to a movie with my kids that is not a cartoon. 

On the way home, G says, "Mom, how much did that cost?"  

I said, "Fifty dollars."  

She said, "Oh that's not bad."

B said, "Gabby, that is half of a hundred dollars.  That is too bad!"

I said, "It was worth every penny of the fifty dollars."  


No comments: