Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hmmm what could that be?

This morning as I was brushing my teeth I looked at the floor and there were 3 quarter size brown spots on the floor that looked very suspicious.  You know what I thought it was.  

But really how could that get smeared there.  I was about to wipe it up with some tp, when i noticed some brown gooey stuff in between my toes.

I was on the verge of throwing up when I thought I would do something completely stupid.  Hey since you are already on the verge of barfing why don't you smell it.  

Mmmmm chocolate mint.   I will blame it on the Schwan's man as he brought these little mint ice cream goodies covered in chocolate.  Thank goodness, otherwise I might still be barfing. 

BTW there are also several dime size chocolate stains on the carpet.  Let's face it no one will notice with the already filthy carpet.   

1 comment:

Patti said...

Ok, I have heard of closet eaters, but bathroom eaters?? C'mon, what are you doing eating ice cream in the bathroom. You have some serious food issues. Maybe you should see someone about it.