Sunday, July 6, 2008

This week I am really going to do something.

Last week was my first week of "technically" being unemployed for the first time in 12 years and probably only the second time since I was 16.  You would think that I would have accomplished many things during the week.  If you count staying up late and sleeping in accomplishing things, then I did.  Otherwise I didn't.  

I am now feeling a little bit of pressure.  I mean I have tons of documents to read for my new job. I have clothes to pack, bathrooms to clean, laundry to put away and a bazillion other things. 

I am going to meet a friend to play tennis in the morning, but I told her I couldn't go until 9, not sure I can make it up before then.

I did spend a little time trying to find a house today.  Boy am I going to miss my yard.  

Today I got a fabulous surprise.  A friend I hadn't seen in 3 years dropped by.  They didn't stay long, but they came by because they had heard through the grapevine that we were leaving.  Truly made my day.  

4 days until I depart.  EB has an interview on Friday, the day I am driving to our new city.  He is flying and will be there and back before I even get there.  Please pray that he gets this job, it would really be wonderful.  

Okay it is time to hit the hay.  

No comments: