Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little too casual.

I think I have taken this whole "moving to another state" a little too casually.   I am completely unprepared and I am leaving in two days.  It is not like I just found out I was leaving, hello, one should really get moving.  

The plan is that I will be back here the first week in August, when we will move the whole family. (That is if EB gets this job, otherwise it will just be the kids.)  That means I really only need to pack for three weeks.  So how many outfits do I really need for 3 weeks.  I mean, it is a new job and I want to make a good impression.  Normally I wear the same 7 outfits over and over again. Unfortunately, I don't fit into most of those outfits anymore.  Then there is the whole shoe issue.  I normally wear sandals, without hose, all summer.  I can't wear suits without hose and I can't wear hose with summer sandals, nor will they go with my suits.  Oh the dilemma.  Then how many shoes do I take.  I set aside 10 pair, now that I think about it, that sounds ridiculous.  

More importantly we really need to find a place to live, yes we do.

What have I done. Oh, what have I done.  

I think I may be having a little bit of a panic attack.  


No comments: