Friday, June 6, 2008

Just say awwwww!

I was going to blog about Foremanized bacon until I went upstairs and saw this.




Z fell asleep reading the dictionary.  Apparently this is not the first time.  This child of mine cracks me up.  He only reads in school and when he goes to bed.  He does listen to stories, but usually while he is doing something else.  G is a great reader and does so all the time.  Just like her mother.  When I was talking to their teacher on Wednesday, we were discussing how great of a reader G is, but that Z really doesn't read as well.  She said, "You will be shocked when you see the results of the STAR reading tests.  G did well, but  Z did extremely well.  He always does really well on his A/R tests too.  He does really well in Math too.  

I think he is going to be one of those kids who does everything well and doesn't have to try. G and B both seem to have to try harder.  He is good at sports too.  He reminds me of this kid I went to high school with. He didn't graduate, failed most of his classes, but nearly Aced the ACT.  He just wasn't motivated.   

  

No comments: