Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If you can't say anything nice...........

You know the rest.

That is partly why I haven't posted anything for days at a time.

I am crabby.

Crabby.

Crabby.

If you asked my staff, they might not say it so nicely.

Work is crazy busy and some people just don't get it.  

House stuff is just too much drama.

To top it off, I started this "food plan". That is what they call it, not me.   I am not necessarily trying to lose weight, I am trying to stop gaining weight.  Yes, I know I am the one who said, " the only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you eat."  Yep I know it, didn't need a study to figure it out.  

I also know that it is only day two and it will get better.  Until then I am going to chew on my arm. 

I'll be back to my old self soon enough.  Although that may not be good either.  

  

No comments: