Monday, April 6, 2009

I am not sure what to think

Saturday night, G had a friend sleep over.  They spent a lot of time in her room, playing  her keyboard and writing songs.

This is the song written by her friend. (At least that is what she told me.) There were several more verses.
I hope someone will tell me this is a pop song, she heard and not something she thought up.



This is the song written by G.  Thank you God for Christian radio.




Saturday, G asked me, "Is the Easter Bunny was real or just a person dressed up?"  

I said, "Just a person dressed up."

She said, "But Santa is real, right?"

I said, "Yes."

I am not ready to burst that bubble yet.

2 comments:

LAC said...

I love it! G has a friend who wrote a similar song while G's was about friendship. Her friend scares me...first in class to wear a training bra...talks about "hot boys"...you get the drift.

Let's just blame it on too much Hannah Montana!

Anonymous said...

Me either. That's crazy--I can't imagine songwriting yet--I'm still reeling from my 4th grade son's first crush on a girl!!!