Thursday, May 7, 2009

Interference

It is sad when work interferes with your personal life. 

We are heading out of town to meet up with friends this weekend and then I am off to Nashville for a conference for 4 days.  As I was planning all the packing and such, B reminded me that he needed a costume for his concert, that is the day I get back from Nashville.  So I asked for tomorrow off so that I can do all the packing I didn't do last night while I was running to the fabric store and putting together a Robin Hood costume.  Which, by the way, is the easiest costume I have ever made.  

He is very excited and wanted to wear it today.  Once less costume to come up with at Halloween.  

Well I am off because I can't be blogging when I have so many things to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin hood--that does sound like a good costume--bows and arrows are my kids' fave weapon these days!