Monday, August 4, 2008

Just checking in.

I have technology again. Yeah. Here's a bunch of blah, blah, blah. I have decided that my life is completely unentertaining without my children.

So much to share, but not enough time. This is my 4th week of work and all is well. There is lots of stuff to do.

Things are a little tougher on the home front. It is harder than I ever could have thought, not seeing the kids everyday. I have been able to see some of them on the weekends, but still breaks my heart when I have to leave. They (G & Z) spent a lot of last night crying on Grandma's shoulder. That is fine, Mom cried for half of the drive home.

We were supposed to going home this next weekend to move everyone, but things are still up in the air with EB's potential new job.

We have a couple of people who are interested in buying our house, but again that is not certain yet.

Ihave been looking at houses here and am really struggling to make a decision. I have finally narrowed down the where, to two places, but what is still a ways off.

Gotta go I have reading that needs to be done.

No comments: