Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pre-wash cycle



I don't know how long the door is going to last on the dishwasher. 

The dishes get pre-washed and then we sanitize for good measure.


Yesterday we went to Kohl's, in search of some casual boots, for me.  I tried on a pair that had a few more buckles than I really cared for, but they were kind of cute, brown and in my size.  I tried them on and Z says, "Mom, you are too old for those boots.  They are for somebody younger."  He continued on about how I should really get something different, but did like what I eventually bought.

Later, at church, Z reaches down to pick up his pen lets a little toot (okay maybe not a little) out.  He looks at me and whispers, "Oops I didn't see that coming."  Of course, it was during closing prayer and I thought I was going to die laughing.


I had a great run, yesterday, too.  I ran for 1 hour and 40 minutes and still felt good.  Let's hope that happens next weekend and race day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids + farts + church = TOO FUNNY!