Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dilemmas

I really don't know what to do about this whole looming internet problem.

I built a room in our new house, specifically so I could monitor the kids on the computer while I was in the kitchen.

And of course the ease of hopping on to see what all those bloggers are doing.

I am getting down to the wire and I am distraught knowing in one week I will be disconnected unless I want to fork over some cash. Way more cash than I want to put down.

I had visions of being back to blogging every day!

Promise to post more pictures before the we move. Just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooo!!!!
I designed our house similarly--the computer is IN the kitchen/dining/living, in the great wide open where all can see what anyone is doing online. Because it takes a village.