Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where has time gone

I can't believe it has been 10 days since I posted. Crazy life here. The only reason I have even three minutes today is because G came down with strep throat yesterday. I said she was fine until I looked in her throat, Googled "pictures of strep throat" and sure enough it looked suspect. So we took a visit to the urgent care last night. Second to last day of school. Oh well, a little Penicillin and she is on the mend. I think we might have even found a pediatrician. G was thrilled with the doc. The nurse looked looked like she was 18, but whatever.

BTW I thought Penicillin was old hat and they only prescribed amoxycillin. Maybe it is special for strep.

Let's see what else happened this past week.

G had her recital last week. What a great show. I am so disappointed she isn't going to dance next year.

Spent the weekend in the rain with 7 people in a 100 sq foot camper and we all came out alive.

Went to a bunch of baseball games.

Wow we are an exciting family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and so starts summer, right?