Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Birthday B ~ I love you!

Today is B's 9th birthday and last night he had 4 friends sleep over. I did not know that 6 boys and 1 girl could make so much noise. One of the dad's (P) came in to chat and needed liquid refreshment to aid in the effort of noise toleration. I refrained. They played Wii, ate cake, watched Night at the museum and then capped off the night by watching the patriots/giants game. EB stayed up with the boys, while G and I watched High school musical for the 15th time. G and I were asleep by 9:30. Then at 12:42 I was awakedned by noisy boys. I was not pleased. I know it is a sleep over, but I still think there should be a reasonable bed time and that was 11:30.

Anyway I went down stairs and laid down the law, separated the commotion makers and threatened to call their dads and have them taken home. I hate being awakened when I am sound asleep.

Today has been rather uneventful. We watched football. My team won, big. Now we are going to have that fabulous dinner of sloppy joes and french fries.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY B. YOU HAVE BROUGHT US SUCH JOY!

No comments: